Charter Oak awards 2013 Community College Transfer Scholarship
Charlene Hill of Meriden, CT is awarded annual scholarship Read more »
Company Bill - Third Party Payment
Company Bill/Third Party Letter of Credit Requirements
- Authorized letter must cite the specific courses and fees covered by third party payer.
- The letter must be signed by an authorized individual.
- Third party payers must agree to pay the billed tuition and fees regardless of the academic outcome of the student.
- Student has the understanding that they are responsible for any amounts not covered by the third party payer.
- Invoices are due upon receipt. Deferred payment is not acceptable.
Company Bill/Third Party Letter Submission Process
- Student will first deliver authorized 3rd party letter to:
- Business Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (860) 606-9610
- Mail to: Charter Oak State College
Attention: Business Office
85 Alumni Road
Newington, CT 06011-1802
- Fees will be billed upon receipt of the authorized letter.
- Students will remain pre-registered until an approved letter of credit is received or you make a payment toward the course. If your letter of credit is not received and posted on My Account Info one week prior to your course state date, you will be dropped. If you have a letter of credit that does not appear on your account, please contact the Business Office at email@example.com or (860) 515-3704.