Charter Oak awards 2013 Community College Transfer Scholarship
Charlene Hill of Meriden, CT is awarded annual scholarship Read more »
Your Academic Counselor and You
- If you are earning an Associate Degree, you will be working with counselors through the Academic Counseling Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are earning a Bachelor Degree, you will be assigned to the Academic Counseling Office to begin. Counselors can be reached at email@example.com. You will have the opportunity to explore your options and then choose a discipline that you wish to pursue. At that point, you will be assigned to an Academic Counselor who is s a specialist in your area of interest.
- Contact Academic Counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval before earning credits;
- Submit transcripts for completed credits in a timely fashion;
- Carefully review all correspondence from Academic Counseling and contact the office with any questions;
- Adhere to stated deadlines for submitting the concentration proposal, Academic Autobiography, and graduation forms; and
- Plan ahead and allow Academic Counseling sufficient time to research and respond to any questions that you may have.
- in-depth exploration of your degree expectations, needs and goals
- assisting in the selection of the degree program that is right for you
- providing ongoing, dynamic program planning based on your specific needs and circumstances
- reviewing and approving courses that will most efficiently meet your program objectives
- identifying additional opportunities to earn credits toward your degree
- directing you to a wide variety of College resources that support your journey to degree completion
- alerting you to new opportunities for learning within the College