Cybersecurity at Charter Oak State College
The field of Cybersecurity offers many opportunities for workforce employment and
career advancement. A description of the various Cybersecurity-related job roles, descriptions and competencies can help you select which courses are right for you and assist you in charting your
career in this growing field.
Did you know?
- The average annual wage for Cybersecurity jobs is $79,370
- Cybersecurity ranks 17th out of 100 for top jobs in the U.S.
- Cybersecurity jobs are expected to grow 20%
Cybersecurity Workforce Education Program
Our Cybersecurity Workforce Education Program offers practicing IT professionals training and education to broaden their expertise
Each of our ten non-credit courses:
- are oriented to various skills in IT security;
- offer state-of-the-art labs tied to workplace readiness;
- teach hands-on skills in a virtual lab environment where students practice and learn
on live applications and software;
- demonstrate how to use software available to perform critical IT functions;
- are self-guided and self-paced;
- are accessible to the registrant for a 15-week period upon registration;
- includes a final exam, and students receiving a grade of 70 or higher will be issued
a course completion certificate.
These courses are not a test preparation program, but they do cover the domain areas
consistent with cybersecurity certification/credentialing exams.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org