Charter Oak awards 2013 Community College Transfer Scholarship
Charlene Hill of Meriden, CT is awarded annual scholarship Read more »
DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) Exams
- Charter Oak administers the DSST exams in its Newington testing office at:
Charter Oak State College Testing Lab
85 Alumni Road
Newington, CT 06111
- Exams are normally scheduled at least twice per month.
- Please carefully read the registration instructions below. Online registration is available for DSST exams only.
Online RegistrationCharter Oak State College offers convenient, fast and secure online registration for DSST exams administered at the Charter Oak State College test center in Newington, CT.
- Please note when you register you will be required to pay the administration fee. On the day of the exam you will be required to pay the exam fee, which is required by the testing company.
- After registering online, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Bring a printout of that e-mail confirmation with you on test day. You will need this to verify registration.
Registering for DSST Exams
Read all the DSST details below before registering for an exam at PrepBlast.
- If you have a disability and need special accommodations, call the Testing Office at (860) 515-3708. Documentation will be required to provide appropriate accommodations.
- You must bring a photo identification to sit for an exam.
- The administrative fee is $50. All test administration fees are non-refundable.
- You will pay the DSST fee of $80 the day of the exam. A major credit card will be required to complete this transaction.
- DSST exam Principles of Public Speaking cannot be administered on a regular test day and must be arranged with the Charter Oak State College Testing Office at (860) 515-3708.
- Cell phones, pagers, calculators, electronic devices, study or reference materials, and food or drink are not permitted in the testing area. Bring only your photo identification into the test room. We advise locking all other materials in your vehicle.
DSST Fees: Administrative fee is $50. PrepBlast registration processing fee is $3. Both fees are non-refundable.
Exam Provider Contact Info
2000 Lenox Drive, Third Floor
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
(877) 471-9860 (toll free) or (609) 895-5011