DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) Exams
- Charter Oak administers the DSST exams in its Newington testing office at:
Charter Oak State College Testing Lab
85 Alumni Road
Newington, CT 06111
- Exams are normally scheduled at least twice per month.
- Please carefully read the registration instructions below. Online registration is
available for DSST exams only.
Charter Oak State College offers convenient, fast and secure online registration for
DSST exams administered at the Charter Oak State College test center in Newington,
- Please note when you register you will be required to pay the administration fee.
On the day of the exam you will be required to pay the exam fee, which is required
by the testing company.
- After registering online, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Bring a printout
of that e-mail confirmation with you on test day. You will need this to verify registration.
Registering for DSST Exams
Read all the DSST details below before registering for an exam at PrepBlast.
- If you have a disability and need special accommodations, call the Testing Office
at (860) 515-3708. Documentation will be required to provide appropriate accommodations.
- You must bring a photo identification to sit for an exam.
- The administrative fee is $50. All test administration fees are non-refundable.
- You will pay the DSST fee of $80 the day of the exam. A major credit card will be
required to complete this transaction.
- DSST exam Principles of Public Speaking cannot be administered on a regular test day
and must be arranged with the Charter Oak State College Testing Office at (860) 515-3708.
- Cell phones, pagers, calculators, electronic devices, study or reference materials,
and food or drink are not permitted in the testing area. Bring only your photo identification
into the test room. We advise locking all other materials in your vehicle.
DSST Fees: Administrative fee is $50. PrepBlast registration processing fee is $3. Both fees
Exam Provider Contact Info
2000 Lenox Drive, Third Floor
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
(877) 471-9860 (toll free) or (609) 895-5011