A Degree as Unique as You Are!
Charter Oak State College's degree completion programs enable adults, who already possess college credits or work experience, to complete the bachelor's or associate degree that meets their needs.
Charter Oak allows you to maximize the credits you have earned! If needed you may also earn additional credits in a variety of ways including:
- Charter Oak's own online courses
- Courses transferred from regionally accredited colleges and universities
- Standardized tests - CLEP, DANTES, etc.
- ACE-evaluated military credit
- ACE-evaluated corporate training
- Contract learning (independent study)
- Portfolio assessment (experiential learning)
- Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP)
Read more about our Undergraduate Programs of Study and Degree Requirements in our Catalog.