The Higher Education Opportunity Act (2008) set forth a number of disclosure requirements for consumer information to be posted on institutional websites. The disclosures that are applicable to Charter Oak State College are listed below with a link to the corresponding page where that information can be found.
- Programs of Study
- Institutional and Program Accreditation, Approval or Licensure
- Student Body Diversity
- Retention Rate
- Completion/Graduation Rates
- Institutions at which graduates enroll
- Employment Rates
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Refund and Withdrawal Policies
- Financial Statements, Required Supplementary Information, and Additional Supplemental Information (Fiscal Year 2016) (PDF)
- Combined Financial Statements of Charter Oak State College & CTDLC (Fiscal Year 2015 Audit) (PDF)
- AcademixDirect, Inc. - In addition to Charter Oak State College having its own Admissions and Advising staff, Charter Oak State College has contracted with AcademixDirect, Inc. to assist in the recruitment, advisement and coaching of its students through their academic career and graduation from Charter Oak State College.
Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid information
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Title IV Refund Policy
State-Specific and Other Required Disclosures
- Charter Oak State College is a registered institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.