- College Unbound (Big Picture Learning)
- Connecticut State Colleges & Universities (CSCU)
- Graduate! Philadelphia
- Hartford Consortium for Higher Education
- The Institutes
- American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (AICPCU)
- Insurance Institute of America (IIA)
- American Red Cross Blood Services
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC) Employee Scholar Program
Workforce development has been an integral part of the mission of Charter Oak State College since its inception in 1973. The College seeks to provide assistance to business and industry in advancing the educational credentials of their employees.
In 2001, we joined forces with Aetna, a national leader of health plans and related benefits, to provide a specially designed educational program for their customer service employees, delivered entirely on-line. Since then, we have grown the program, providing a customized curriculum in a flexible format so students may earn a certificate, an associate degree, or a bachelor's degree.
If you are interested in joining Charter Oak State College's Corporate Partnership Program, please contact Nancy Taylor, Assistant Director, Corporate Recruitment via email at email@example.com or by phone at (860) 515-3863.