Charter Oak Transcript Requests
Graduates / Current Students
All Charter Oak graduates receive a complimentary copy of their transcript immediately
after graduation which is often adequate verification for employers. However, students
who are going on to graduate school will need to have official transcripts sent to
the school(s) to which they apply. Current students who are transferring to other
institutions will also require an official transcript. Please follow the steps below.
Official Transcript Request Steps
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE NEED BOTH YOUR ORDER FORM AND PAYMENT
- Determine how quickly you will need the transcript and the resulting cost
- Standard - Transcripts sent out within 7-10 business days are $10
- Rush - Transcripts sent out within 2 business days are $20
- Pay for the transcript request
Charter Oak State College
85 Alumni Road
Newington, CT 06111
- If not mailing in the form (see above), download the Transcript Order Form here as a PDF
If paying online you may fax the transcript order form to (860) 760-6918 Attn: Registrar's
Office. If paying by check or money order, mail transcript oder form with check attached
to the address listed above.
- Fill in the form, including the following pieces of information
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Your full name at the time of attendance (and current name if different)
- The complete address where the transcript should be sent (including the recipient's
name and/or department if applicable)
- Your signature
- A day time telephone number
- Please do not send cash! We can only accept check, money order or credit card payments.
- Faxed requests are only allowed for students paying online with a credit card or eCheck.
The Transcript Order Form must be completed in full and faxed to the Registrar's Office at (860) 760-6918.
- Federal law requires a student's signature in writing in order to release a transcript. Phone requests can not be honored.
- Colleges and Universities require official transcripts for admissions. An official transcript carries a raised seal and is sent
in a sealed envelope. Once the envelope is opened it is no longer considered official.
- If you owe money to Charter Oak State College, you will need to make payment arrangements
with the Business Office before the transcript can be sent. Call (860) 515-3704.