Thomas Edison State College Examination Program (TECEP) Exams
- Certain TECEP exams are offered in our New Britain main office at:
55 Paul J. Manafort Drive
New Britain, CT 06053-2150
- Exams are normally scheduled at least twice per month.
Exam Registration Forms
Registering & taking TECEP Exams at Charter Oak State College
The administrative fee is $99 for TECEP exams and is paid directly to Thomas Edison using the following steps:
- At least five weeks prior to when you would like to sit for an exam, call the New Britain office at (860) 515-3708 to schedule the date and time.
- If you have a disabilty and need special accomodations, this must be arranged at the time you call to schedule the exam.
- Go on-line via TECEP Online Student Services, where you will be prompted to submit the registration form online.
- Once you have been registered, you will be sent a confirmation email. Within that email is a link to the TECEP Proctor Form.
- Students are required to submit this form for proctor approval. Once their Charter Oak State College proctor information is listed, the exam is automatically mailed shortly after.
- You must bring a photo ID to sit for an exam.
- Exams are normally scheduled on Saturdays each month at 2:00 p.m. You must reschedule at least 2 weeks prior to test date.