Charter Oak State College is designed for working adult students.
Our courses are entirely online for when you are available. Participate in group discussions in classes with your peers. Identify yourself as a health care employee, tell us your story, and we'll take it from there!
We're Celebrating Health Information Professionals Week All Month Long!
Health Information Professionals APPLY FREE now through April 30.
Contact Enrollment Counselor Moses Adgers & receive your APPLY FREE code.
(860) 515-3701 · email@example.com
Choose from several relevant health care programs, including:
- Bachelor’s in Health Information Management CAHIIM accredited
- Bachelor’s in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor’s in General Studies, concentration in Health Studies
- Master’s in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
- Certificate Programs in Medical Coding, Health Information Management, Direct Care, Elder Care, Leadership in Health Care Administration, and more
Get ahead with college credit for credentials we've evaluated:
|Certified Professional Coder (CPC)||up to 19|
|Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)||up to 22|
|Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT)||up to 36|
|Registered Nurse (RN)||up to 45|
|Respiratory Therapist||up to 39|
|Radiologic Technologist||up to 33|
|Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA)||up to 25|
|Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO)||up to 23|
“The Health Care Administration program is comprehensive and provides students with an excellent knowledge base to pursue a career in this field. With all the changes and opportunities that are happening within our health care system, I would recommend this program to anyone looking to gain a competitive advantage. In addition, classes such as Accounting and Finance provide valuable training that can be applied to other businesses as well.”