UNDERGRADUATE OPEN HOUSE
Want to learn more about how you can finish your bachelor's degree at Charter Oak State College? Join us for an Undergraduate Open House on Tuesday, March 28, 2017. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Presentation begins at 6:00 p.m. The event will take place at the College's administrative offices, located at 55 Paul Manafort Drive, New Britain, CT. RSVP to email@example.com
Prospective students will:
- Meet our staff, learn about our programs of study, and how to enroll at the College.
- Following a 30 minute presentation, prospective students will have the opportunity to meet with faculty, financial aid, alums and admissions counselors.
Charter Oak undergraduate programs of study include 5 majors - CAHIIM-accredited Health Information Management, Health Care Administration, Cyber Security, Psychology and Business; plus, a host of workforce relevant concentrations that can be completed through the exclusive use of our online courses. As a public online college we offer some of the most competitive rates and a liberal credit transfer policy.
Take advantage of this opportunity to have all of your questions answered by our dedicated staff!
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
GRADUATE OPEN HOUSE
Want to learn more about our online Master of Science in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership? Join us for an Open House on Tuesday, March 21, 2017. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Program begins at 6:00 p.m. The event will take place at the College’s administrative offices, located at 55 Paul Manafort Drive in New Britain, CT.
R.S.V.P to email@example.com
In addition to having questions answered, prospective students will:
- Participate in an interactive presentation about the M.S. in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership with the program’s director, Thomas Barron.
- Learn more about Charter Oak and the Graduate Admissions process from the Director of Enrollment Services, Lori Gagne Pendleton.
- Network with other prospective students
The Master of Science in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership program is an 11-course, 33 credit program offering two tracks – Business and Non-Profit. The course is designed to enhance leadership skills that are relevant to a variety of industries including but not limited to business, health care, non-profits, public safety and others.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org