Registered Electroencephalographic Technologist Credential
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II (6 credits, lower division level)
- Biology I and II (8 credits, lower division level)
- Business Mathematics (3 credits, lower division level)
- Computer Science (3 credits, lower division level)
- Operations Management (3 credits, upper division level)
- Organizational Behavior (3 credits, upper division level)
- Principles of Management (3 credits, lower division level)
- Physics of Electricity (4 credits, upper division level)
February 2010 through June 2015
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.
About the Review
This review was funded by the Connecticut Health & Life Sciences Career Initiative (HLSCI), a Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training grant, as implemented by the U.S. Department of Labor. HLSCI is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.