Emergency Medical Technician Advanced Certification Credential
- Advanced EMT Training (2 credits, upper division level)
- EMR Training (2 credits, lower division level)
- EMT Training (2 credits, upper division level)
January 2012 through January 2017
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.