- Anatomy and Physiology for the EMT Provider: 3 credits, lower division level
- Paramedic Clinical Experience: 3 credits, upper division level
- Principles of Paramedic Practice: 6 credits, upper division level
August 2006 through January 2012
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.