- BUS 120: Business Law (3 credits, lower division level)
- PHL 485: Business Ethics and Individual Values (3 credits, upper division level)
- PLG 314: Real Estate Law (3 credits, upper division level)
February 2010 through April 2019
The Connecticut Real Estate Salesperson license credit recommendation is extended to the equivalent license from all states that Connecticut has Mutual Recognition Agreements with:
Alabama: Alabama Real Estate Commission
Connecticut: Department of Consumer Protection
Georgia: Georgia Real Estate Commission
Indiana: Indiana Real Estate Commission
Mississippi: Mississippi Real Estate Commission
Nebraska: Nebraska Real Estate Commission
Oklahoma: Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
Rhode Island: Department of Business Regulation
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.