Active Duty Servicemembers, Veterans & Military Spouses can get Credit for Training and Discounts on Tuition and Fees
Where ever you are and whenever it is convenient for you. Charter Oak State College provides online degree completion programs that are flexible, affordable, accredited and convenient.
We've been voted one of the Top Military Friendly Colleges among our peers for the unparalleled services we provide to military service members, their spouses and veterans seeking to complete their bachelor's degrees.
- Our online degree completion program means you take courses when ever and where ever it is convenient for you.
- Receive credit for your military training and occupation.
- Service members are exempt from the semester-based College Fee and pay just the $250 per credit rate for courses. Military spouses qualify for our low in-state tuition and fees regardless of their geographic location.
- Choose from 5, 8 and 15-week online courses in high demand fields
- Distinguished faculty include professionals with expertise in a broad range of career environments
- Members of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges
- Proud partners with CGI, ARNG, Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP)
- Veterans: You may be elibigle for Veterans Benefits for your education.
- Charter Oak's personalized service helps you stay on course until your mission of degree completion is accomplished.