NCPDLP Registration Process
How to Register for a Course
Online RegistrationPrior to registering:
- You should fax (860-760-6047) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a signed Tuition Assistance (TA) form.
- Contact your counselor prior to registering to select appropriate courses.
We have provided directions regarding the online registration process below.
- Go to https://acorn.charteroak.edu and logon with your user name and password
- On your Student tab and home page you will have the ability to search for courses
- Select the courses you would like to add and follow the registration steps
- Make sure you pay or secure payment* for your courses or registration will not be completed
*Acceptable forms of payment include: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card; checks or e-checks; Financial Aid already awarded; previously arranged company billing and/or; setting up a payment plan