- Pathways exams are mostly offered in our New Britain main office at:
55 Paul J. Manafort Drive
New Britain, CT 06053-2150
- Exams are normally scheduled at least twice per month.
Pathways Exams - Descriptions & Study Guides
Registering for Charter Oak State College Exams
All forms and fees must be submitted at the same time in order to be processed. Exams are normally scheduled on Saturdays each month at 2 p.m. You must reschedule at least two weeks prior to the test date.
- Complete the Pathways Exams Registration Form.
- If you are going to mail your registration form and fees to our office, please include a $100 check/money order with your form. Please make sure to mail both the form and payment no later than two weeks prior to the test date. All test administration fees are non-refundable.
- If you would like to submit your registration form and fees online, please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax at (860) 760-6918, and make an online payment. All test administration fees are non-refundable. Third parties attempting to pay online should contact the number below.
- If you are interested in taking the Statistics Exam, complete the Statistics Exam Registration Form, and follow the payment directions. In order to take this exam, you must be a Charter Oak matriculated student.
- You must bring a photo ID to sit for an exam.
If you have a disability and need special accommodations, please contact the testing office at (860) 515-3708 .
If you are a matriculated student at Charter Oak State College and need to take a proctored exam from another college, call the testing office at (860) 515-3708 to schedule the date and time.