Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP)
The Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) at Charter Oak conducts credit reviews of training programs and credentials, making Credits Available to successful completers.
How Do I Receive Credit For A CCAP-Reviewed Program?
- Have you successfully completed the same program that was reviewed for credit?
- Do the dates of your training fall within the validity period indicated on the web page for that review?
- Have your training sponsor submit your transcript or record to the Registrar.
How Do I Receive Credit For A CCAP-Reviewed Credential?
- Submit a Credential Credit Application.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.
I'm Not A Charter Oak Student - How Do I Receive Credit?
- You will also need to use the Credit Registry service for a transcript.
- Is your training college level?
- Could your students / trainees / employees benefit from receiving college credit?
- Review our Connecticut Credit Assessment Program for Training Providers brochure (PDF)
- Consider applying for a CCAP review.
- Contact Linda Wilder at (860) 515-3862 or email@example.com for more information.