Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP)
The Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) at Charter Oak conducts credit reviews of training programs and credentials, making Credit Available to successful completers. As a founding member of the Consortium for the Assessment of College Equivalency (CACE), Charter Oak adheres to the CACE Standards for the Assessment of Non-Collegiate Instruction.
How Do I Receive Credit For A CCAP-Reviewed Program?
- Have you successfully completed the same program that was reviewed for credit?
- Do the dates of your training fall within the validity period indicated on the web page for that review?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, then have your training sponsor submit your transcript or record to the Registrar.
How Do I Receive Credit For A CCAP-Reviewed Credential?
Submit a Credential Credit Application.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.
I'm Not A Charter Oak Student - How Do I Receive Credit?
- You will also need to use the Credit Registry service for a transcript.
How Much Does It Cost?
Current fees are posted in the online College catalog.
- Is your training college level?
- Could your students / trainees / employees benefit from receiving college credit?
- Review our Connecticut Credit Assessment Program for Training Providers brochure (PDF)
- Consider applying for a CCAP review.
Contact Linda Wilder at (860) 515-3862 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.