Connecticut State Colleges and Universities
Charter Oak State College Official Catalog

Non-Matriculated Graduate Students

Non-matriculated graduate students who do not intend to earn a master's degree from Charter Oak State College must also pay the Student Services Fee. Students will be limited to six (6) attempted credits before they must matriculate and take their first required course. Non-matriculated graduate students are not eligible for Financial Aid.