Charter Oak State College is approved for Veterans Educational benefits, including the Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program, Montgomery GI Bill, Dependents Education Assistance Program, Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Program, Tuition Assistance, and MyCAA, and other educational benefits for veterans.
The latest program descriptions and eligibility requirements can be found on the Veterans Affairs website as follows:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill - Chapter 33
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty - Chapter 30
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserves - Chapter 1606
- Dependents Education Assistance Program - Chapter 35
- Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Program - Chapter 31
- Transfer of Post-9/11 GI-Bill Benefits to Dependents (TEB)
- Tuition Assistance Top-Up
Benefits Comparison Tools are available to help eligible students understand the differences between the benefit programs.
For more information about these and other VA education benefits, contact the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) directly at 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).