All students must use the online registration system in the ACORN student portal to register for courses, regardless of payment method. We have provided directions regarding the online registration process below.
- Go to the ACORN student portal and log on with your user name and password. If you do not have a registration account, you may request one on the Course Search page in ACORN.
- On your Student tab and home page you will have the ability to search for available courses.
- Select the courses you would like to add to your schedule and follow the registration steps (you must be logged in to do this).
- You must click on the Submit Registration link at the bottom of the page to reserve a space in the course(s).
- To make payment*, click on the Make a Payment tab in ACORN and follow the instructions to Pay Now. If payment information is not submitted/confirmed within a few days of registering, you will be dropped from the course(s).
* Acceptable forms of payment include: American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover; checks or e-checks; Financial Aid already awarded; previously arranged company billing and/or; setting up a payment plan.
Learn about the registration and payment process involving a company bill or third-party payee.