Amount of award: $2,000 ($1,000 per fall and spring semester)
Community College Transfer Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Plan to attend Charter Oak State College and enroll in a minimum of six credits per semester in both fall and spring.
- Graduate with an Associate Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.7
- Scholarship is subject to renewal
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.5
- Must be continuously enrolled (excluding summers)
- Requires a one page essay "How will an online Bachelor's degree help you to achieve your goals?"
Application Deadline: May 1st
Complete the attached application and supporting documents, scan, and email to Admissions.
The scholarship will be applied toward tuition and fees upon matriculation.