Was Your Credential Issued or Valid During the Effective Dates?
If your credential was issued or valid during theeffective dates, or validity period, or , for the credit recommendation, then you're eligible to apply for the credit.
- Consult with your Academic Counselor regarding the applicability of the credit to your degree plan.
- Submit your credential information to the Registrar to apply for the credit and include:
- Issuing Agency.
- Date earned and expiration date.
- Information needed to verify your credential status.
- Link to Charter Oak credit recommendation.
Is Your Credential Not a Match?
Use your college-level learning to apply for Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) credit.
- Consider the Portfolio Program.
- Consider Testing.
- Charter Oak students may apply for a credential evaluation (this option is only available to Charter Oak students).