Knowledgeable Public Safety Professionals Are in Demand!
In the fast-paced environment of the public safety field, strong leadership is essential. Many professionals working in criminal justice, law enforcement, fire science, corrections, homeland security or the armed forces have the industry-specific knowledge that their fields require, but they lack the management training to truly advance their careers.
The Online Public Safety Administration program was designed to directly benefit working public safety professionals who are seeking a career or promotional advancement in public safety industries. An online degree or professional certificate in Public Safety Administration offers a convenient means of gaining the concrete knowledge necessary to lead a public safety organization.
The curriculum integrates training in leadership and management applications with a moral and social perspective that prepare the public safety student to make sound value judgments in their professional and personal lives.
Advanced Safety Management Career Opportunities!
- Solve management problems
- Fine-tune strategic plans
- Enhance human resource potential
- Increase productivity, and
- Address internal organizational issues in numerous public safety organizations including law enforcement agencies, the Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA), fire departments, and the military, to name a few.
Online safety education through Charter Oak State College offers you the advanced management skills that are valuable in a multitude of public safety careers including:
- Homeland Security Agent
- Police Chief
- Post Commander
- Emergency Management Coordinator
- Public Safety Manager
- Fire Chief
- Security Manager
- Anti-terrorism Task Force Coordinator
- Emergency Response Specialist
- Safety Inspector
Take the Next Step in Your Public Safety Career - Apply now!