Accredited, affordable and online. Just what you need now.
Looking for something new? Get to the next level with our stackable career boosting certificates and degrees that build on your skill set! At Charter Oak you set your own pace with our fully online courses. We’re ready when you are.
Question: How do I redeem my qualified credential(s) for undergraduate college credit with Charter Oak?
Answer: Tell us which credentials/certifications you’ve earned when you apply along with your member ID. We’ll do the rest.
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) up to 19 credits
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) up to 22 credits
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) up to 36 credits
- Registered Nurse (RN) up to 45 credits
- Respiratory Therapist up to 39 credits
- Radiologic Technologist up to 33 credits
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) up to 25 credits
- Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO) up to 23 credits
- Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA) up to 21 credits
- Certified Healthcare Technology Specialist (CHTS) up to 21 credits
Federal Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify
Charter Oak State College is a Connecticut State College and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty