Welcome Oak Hill employees! Our partnership provides you with access to exclusive benefits and affordable online degrees and certificates specifically built for working adults and designed to advance careers.
Charter Oak's online programs work around your schedule! Our online courses are asychronous, which means you can access them at any time day or night. Take the next step in your career with us and let’s get started.
- 10% tuition discount for undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificate programs.
- Application fee will be waived.
- Special events for Oak Hill employees including Open Houses and Financial Aid Workshops.
- Assistance with the admissions process.
Next Step: Click the Request Information button on the right, complete the form and receive the link to your free application in your email.
Next Step: Click the purple Request Information button, complete the form and receive the link to your free application in your email.
- Bachelor's in Social Work
- Bachelor's in Business Administration
- Bachelor's in Child Studies
- Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor's in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor's in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor's in Health Information Management - CAHIIM® accredited
- Bachelor's in Nursing (RN/ADN to BSN) - CCNE accredited
- Associate in Early Childhood Education
- Associate in Paraprofessional Studies
- Master's in Health Care Administration
- Master’s in Health Informatics
- Master's in Organizational Leadership
- Health Information Management Certificate
- Leadership in Health Care Administration Certificate
- All Programs
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty