Health Care Undergrad & Graduate Open House
Wednesday, October 14 @ 5PM ETRSVP
Have questions about our Health Care degrees? Learn why Charter Oak is your home for online Health Care programs! Join Dr. Brooke Palkie, RHIA, Chair, Health, Science & Technology Department; Cindy Edgerton, MHA, M.Ed, RHIA, Program Director, B.S. Health Information Management; Lori Gagne Pendleton, Admissions Director; and Moses Terrell Adgers, Undergraduate Enrollment Counselor/Health Care Specialist.
The program will cover B.S. Health Care Administration, B.S. Health Information Management, M.S. Health Care Administration and M.S. Health Informatics.
Accredited, affordable and online. Just what you need now.
Get to the next level with our career boosting certificates and undergraduate degrees, or prepare for leadership in healthcare with an online Master’s degree. We’re ready when you are.Let's Get Started!
- Bachelor's in Cyber Security
- Bachelor's in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor's in Health Information Management - CAHIIM accredited*
- Bachelor's in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master's in Health Care Administration
- Master’s in Health Informatics – New! Starts Fall 2020
- Master's in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
We are Always Learning here at Charter Oak State College!
Join our next webinar series
COVID-19: Health Care Lessons & Emerging Trends
Wednesdays – Sept 16, Sept 23, Sept 30 & Oct 7 @ 12PM ET
September 16 - Pandemics & Responses
September 23 - Circumstances Matter: Social Determinants of Health
September 30 - Data driving the Change
October 7 - Nursing, COVID-19 and Beyond
Join 1,2,3, or all four events!
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) up to 19 credits
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) up to 22 credits
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) up to 36 credits
- Registered Nurse (RN) up to 45 credits
- Respiratory Therapist up to 39 credits
- Radiologic Technologist up to 33 credits
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) up to 25 credits
- Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO) up to 23 credits
Federal Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify
Charter Oak State College is a Connecticut State College and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Get in touch with us today to talk about completing your degree online.
- (860) 515-3701
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty