Join us for our next webinar!
Education Pathways: Health Information and Healthcare Administration Careers
Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021 6:00PM EDT
Join Us! RN/ADN to BSN Virtual Open House
Wednesday, June 23rd @ 5:30PM ET
Event attendees APPLY FREERSVP
Licensed and soon to be licensed RNs! Join Program Director Linda Perfetto, PhD, RN, CNE, CNOR, FAADN to learn about our program and how to enroll. Have all your questions answered!
Accredited, affordable and online. Just what you need now.
Get to the next level with our career boosting certificates and undergraduate degrees, or prepare for leadership in healthcare with an online Master’s degree. We’re ready when you are.
- Bachelor's in Cyber Security
- Bachelor's in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor's in Health Information Management - CAHIIM accredited
- Bachelor's in Nursing (RN/ADN to BSN) - CCNE accredited
- Master's in Health Care Administration
- Master’s in Health Informatics
- Master's in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
- Long Term Care Certificate for Direct Care Workers
- Long Term Care Certificate for Direct Care Workers - Specialty Skills in Elder Care
- Health Information Management Certificate
- Leadership in Health Care Administration Certificate
- Medical Coding Certificate
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) up to 19 credits
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) up to 22 credits
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) up to 36 credits
- Registered Nurse (RN) up to 45 credits
- Respiratory Therapist up to 39 credits
- Radiologic Technologist up to 33 credits
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) up to 25 credits
- Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO) up to 23 credits
Federal Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify
Charter Oak State College is a Connecticut State College and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty