Designing, producing, exhibiting, performing, writing, and publishing multimedia content including visual and performing arts and design, journalism, and entertainment services. Includes A/V Technology & Film, Journalism & Broadcasting, Performing Arts, Printing Technology, Telecommunications, and Visual Arts.
Credits are available for these Arts, AV and Communications programs and credentials that have undergone a Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) review.
- Introduction to Computer Based Illustration with Adobe Illustrator
- Introduction to Digital Art and Design with Photoshop
- Introduction to Page Layout with Adobe InDesign
- Education Connection
- Famous Artists School
- Federal Communication Commission
- Sienna / Connecticut Institute for Music and the Arts