This page has been taken down and is no longer being maintained - new credit recommendations are not posted here. See the Credit Recommendations for Credentials and CCAP Credit Recommendations for Training Programs pages for the most up-to-date information.
See the credit recommendations made for our Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) reviews of non-collegiate training and instructional programs and our credit reviews of professional licenses and credentials, organized by Career Technical Education Career Clusters.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources, including Agribusiness Systems, Animal Systems, Environmental Service Systems, Food Products & Processing Systems, Natural Resources Systems, Plant Systems, and Power, Structural & Technical Systems.
- Architecture & Construction, including Construction, Design/Pre-Construction, and Maintenance/Operations.
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications, including A/V Technology & Film, Journalism & Broadcasting, Performing Arts, Printing Technology, Telecommunications, and Visual Arts.
- Business Management & Administration, including Administrative Support, Business Information Management, General Management, Human Resources Management, and Operations Management.
- Education & Training, including Administration & Administrative Support, Professional Support Services, and Teaching/Training.
- Finance, including Accounting, Banking Services, Business Finance, Insurance, and Securities & Investments.
- Government & Public Administration*, including Foreign Service, Governance, National Security, Planning, Public Management & Administration, Regulation, and Revenue & Taxation.
- Health Sciences, including Biotechnology Research & Development, Diagnostic Services, Health Informatics, Support Services, and Therapeutic Services.
- Hospitality & Tourism, including Lodging, Recreation, Amusements & Attractions, Restaurants & Food/Beverage Services, and Travel & Tourism.
- Human Services, including Consumer Services, Counseling & Mental Health Services, Early Childhood Development & Services, Family & Community Services, and Personal Care Services.
- Information Technology, including Information Support & Services, Network Systems, Programming & Software Development, and Web & Digital Communications.
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security, including Correction Services, Emergency & Fire Management Services, Law Enforcement Services, Legal Services, and Security & Protective Services.
- Liberal Arts, including credit recommendations related to multiple Career Clusters.
- Manufacturing, including Health, Safety & Environmental Assurance, Logistics & Inventory Control, Maintenance, Installation & Repair, Manufacturing Production Process Development, Production, and Quality Assurance.
- Marketing, including Marketing Communications, Marketing Management, Marketing Research, Merchandising, and Professional Sales.
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, including Engineering & Technology and Science & Mathematics.
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics, including Facility & Mobile Equipment Maintenance, Health, Safety & Environmental Management, Logistics Planning & Management Services, Sales & Service, Transportation Operations, Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management & Regulation, and Warehousing & Distribution Center Operations.
* No credit reviews in this cluster at this time