See the credit available from our Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) reviews, organized by Career Technical Education Career Clusters. If you completed the training or earned the credential during the validity period, you may apply for the associated credit.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources, including Agribusiness Systems, Animal Systems, Environmental Service Systems, Food Products & Processing Systems, Natural Resources Systems, Plant Systems, and Power, Structural & Technical Systems.
- Architecture & Construction, including Construction, Design/Pre-Construction, and Maintenance/Operations.
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications, including A/V Technology & Film, Journalism & Broadcasting, Performing Arts, Printing Technology, Telecommunications, and Visual Arts.
- Business Management & Administration, including Administrative Support, Business Information Management, General Management, Human Resources Management, and Operations Management.
- Education & Training, including Administration & Administrative Support, Professional Support Services, and Teaching/Training.
- Finance, including Accounting, Banking Services, Business Finance, Insurance, and Securities & Investments.
- Government & Public Administration*, including Foreign Service, Governance, National Security, Planning, Public Management & Administration, Regulation, and Revenue & Taxation.
- Health Sciences, including Biotechnology Research & Development, Diagnostic Services, Health Informatics, Support Services, and Therapeutic Services.
- Hospitality & Tourism, including Lodging, Recreation, Amusements & Attractions, Restaurants & Food/Beverage Services, and Travel & Tourism.
- Human Services, including Consumer Services, Counseling & Mental Health Services, Early Childhood Development & Services, Family & Community Services, and Personal Care Services.
- Information Technology, including Information Support & Services, Network Systems, Programming & Software Development, and Web & Digital Communications.
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security, including Correction Services, Emergency & Fire Management Services, Law Enforcement Services, Legal Services, and Security & Protective Services.
- Liberal Arts, including credit recommendations related to multiple Career Clusters.
- Manufacturing, including Health, Safety & Environmental Assurance, Logistics & Inventory Control, Maintenance, Installation & Repair, Manufacturing Production Process Development, Production, and Quality Assurance.
- Marketing, including Marketing Communications, Marketing Management, Marketing Research, Merchandising, and Professional Sales.
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, including Engineering & Technology and Science & Mathematics.
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics, including Facility & Mobile Equipment Maintenance, Health, Safety & Environmental Management, Logistics Planning & Management Services, Sales & Service, Transportation Operations, Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management & Regulation, and Warehousing & Distribution Center Operations.
* No CCAP reviews in this cluster at this time