Planning, services for financial and investment planning, banking, insurance, and business financial management. Includes Accounting, Banking Services, Business Finance, Insurance, and Securities & Investments.
Credits are available for these Finance programs and credentials that have undergone a Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) review.
- HMO Claim New Hire Employee Training
- HMO Provider CSR Employee Training
- Medicare and Medicaid Claim Employee Training
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- California Department of Insurance
- Capital Community College
- Business and Insurance Certificate Program
- Insurance and Financial Specialist Certificate Program
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection
- Connecticut Insurance Department
- Data Institute
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (formerly NASD) Series Exams