- HCA 101: Healthcare Systems and Administration (3 credits, lower division level)
- HIM 200: Health Information Systems (3 credits, lower division level)
- HIM 300: Medical Vocabularies and Classification Systems (3 credits, upper division level)
- HIM 320: Electronic Health Records and Health Information Exchange (3 credits, upper division level)
- ITE 102: Introduction to Computer Science (3 credits, lower division level)
July 2013 through December 2015
About the Review
This review was funded by the Connecticut Health & Life Sciences Career Initiative (HLSCI), a Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training grant, as implemented by the U.S. Department of Labor. HLSCI is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.