- Clinical Chemistry: 6 credits, lower division level
- Hematology: 6 credits, lower division level
- Immunohematology and Blood Banking: 6 credits, lower division level
- Microbiology: 3 credits, lower division level
or a combined certification
NOTE: The American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Registry (ASCP-BOR) and The National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA) merged in 2009. Students should request that a verification letter or transcript be sent directly to the Charter Oak State College Registrar from the National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel.
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.