- Curriculum Development: 2 credits, upper division level
- Health Care Management: 3 credits, upper division level
- Health/Safety in Workplace: 5 credits, upper division level
- Research in Occupational Health: 2 credits, upper division level
November 1989 through January 1995
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.