Charter Oak State College's degree completion programs enable adults, who already possess college credits or work experience, to complete a bachelor's or associate degree that meets their needs.
Complete a Bachelor's Degree
Charter Oak State College offers Bachelor of Science degrees in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Cyber Security, Health Care Administration, Health Information Management, Psychology, Public Safety Administration, and General Studies; and Bachelor of Arts degrees in Sociology and General Studies.
See our Programs of Study for a list of all our Bachelor's degree programs.
Complete an Associate Degree
Charter Oak State College offers Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees in General Studies. Associate degrees require 60 credits.
|Requirements||Associate in Arts||Associate in Science|
|Liberal Arts and Sciences||45 credits||30 credits|
|Electives||15 credits||30 credits|
General education credit requirements must also be met. Read more about our Undergraduate Programs of Study and Degree Requirements in our Catalog.
Complete Your Degree with Credits from a Variety of Sources
You'll take online courses at Charter Oak State College to complete your degree, but you can also use credit you've already earned, credit you may not have known you had, or earn credit in other ways.
- Transfer in credits earned at regionally accredited colleges & universities
- Get credit for Prior Learning (credentials, licenses, training, military experience)
- Earn credit with Standardized Tests or Exams like CLEP, DSST, and more
- Portfolio Assessment (demonstrate your knowledge to challenge courses)
- Contract Learning (customized independent study)