Charter Oak Alumni Insurance Program
The Charter Oak State College Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates for alumni and family members
- Life Insurance Coverage from $10,000 to $50 million
- Accidental Death Insurance Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel
- Long Term Care Insurance Protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting
- Long Term Disability Insurance Protect your income if you become too sick or injured to work
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans
- Identity Theft Protection A comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind
- Small Business Insurance An all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration
- Advisory Services Access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized guidance
- Real Estate Referral Program Connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your area – and earns you a cash rebate!
- Medicare Health Exchange A combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose the right Medicare plan for you.
For more information visit http://cosc.meyerandassoc.com/ or contact our program administrator (Meyer and Associates) at 800-635-7801.
Official Charter Oak Alumni Store benefits the Masters' Scholarship Program
Show Your Charter Oak Pride and Support Scholarships! Browse the New COSC Online Store - at https://www.rhinogift.com/charter-oak-.htm -
A portion of the sales benefits the Alumni Association Graduate Degree Scholarship program. Help our graduates get to graduate school!
All items can be personalized.