Charter Oak State College accepts credits from faculty-approved exams offered through the following testing providers:
- Charter Oak State College Pathways & Statistics Exams
- Thomas Edison State College Examination Program (TECEP) Exams
Additional Test Providers
These providers test credits are accepted, but not administered through Charter Oak State College:
- New York University Proficiency Testing in Foreign Languages (NYU)
- Other additional exams may be accepted as reviewed and approved by the Charter Oak Faculty of Consulting Examiners. Your Academic Counselor can assist you in locating more information.
Please Note: If you take an exam with a provider other than Charter Oak, be sure to arrange to have your official scores sent to Charter Oak so that they can be entered into your record. You will receive an updated Status Report each time you have earned credit for exams.
- For more information on testing services please visit the Educational Testing Service network at ETS.org.
- See our Official Catalog for the approved examinations and qualifying scores.
- Additions or changes in the testing options are listed the Charter Oak newsletter, "Update."