Pathways exams are offered in our office:Charter Oak State College
55 Paul Manafort Dr.
New Britain, CT 06053
Pathways exams will be offered in our Newington testing location (85 Alumni Rd, Newington, CT 06111) starting February 2018.
Exams are normally scheduled at least twice per month.
Pathways Exams - Descriptions & Study Guides
- Intro to Early Childhood Education
- Early Language and Literacy Development
- Child Developmental Psychology (Spanish version)
- Infant-Toddler Growth & Development
- Infant-Toddler Evaluation & Assessment
Registering for Charter Oak State College Exams
Exams are 3 credits each and are normally scheduled on Saturdays each month at 2 p.m. You must reschedule at least two weeks prior to the test date.
- Complete the Pathways Exams Registration Form.
- If you are interested in taking the Statistics or Medical Terminology exams, you must be a Charter Oak matriculated student to complete those Exam Registration Forms.
- You must bring a photo ID to sit for an exam.
If you have a disability and need special accommodations, please contact the testing office at (860) 515-3708 .
If you are a matriculated student at Charter Oak State College and need to take a proctored exam from another college, call the testing office at (860) 515-3708 to schedule the date and time.