- Advanced Science (Biology, Physics); (3 credits, upper division level)
- Applied Chemistry (3 credits, upper division level)
- Cardiovascular Perfusion (12 credits, upper division level)
- Clinical Practicum (6 credits, upper division level)
September 1998 through January 2004
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.