Certified Case Manager Credential
- Healthcare Delivery: Services and Resources (3 credits, lower division level)
- Healthcare Management: Assessment and Rehabilitation Strategies (3 credits, upper division level)
- Interpersonal Relationships: Processes and Interventions (3 credits, lower division level)
September 2004 though January 2010
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.