Clinical Laboratory Technician Credential
- CLT/MLR Disciplines in Seminar (6 credits, lower division level)
- CLT/MLT Clinical Practice (12 credits, lower division level)
- Introductory CLT/MLT (2 credits, lower division level)
July 2007 through January 2013
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.