Certified Professional Estimator Credential
- CM125: Construction Graphics (3 credits, lower division level)
- CM135: Construction Quantity Surveying (3 credits, lower division level)
- CM325: Construction Graphics (3 credits, upper division level)
- CM345: Heavy/Highway Construction Estimating (3 credits, upper division level)
April 2004 through June 2009
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students; Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.