- COM 101: Speech Communication (3 credits, lower division level)
- ENG 101: English Composition 1 (3 credits, lower division level)
- PUB 101: Intro to Public Administration (3 credits, lower division level)
- Introduction to Library Public Services (3 credits, lower division level)
February 2012 through December 2021
Source of Records
Verification provided online at https://www.biznet.ct.gov/ExamInfo/Default.aspx
About the Credential
Passing the Library Technical Assistant credentialing exam is required to qualify for employment as a Library Technical Assistant in the State of Connecticut library system. In the State Library, a state college or university, or a state agency, a Library Technical Assistant is accountable for performing a full range of supportive and/or paraprofessional tasks in any function of the library including acquisition, cataloging, interlibrary loans, reference and circulation.
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.