- Child Development: 3 credits, lower division level
- Children's Literature/Language/Literacy Development: 3 credits, lower division level
- Early Childhood Methods: 6 credits, lower division level
- Field Experience/Practicum: 6 credits, upper division level
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education: 3 credits, lower division level
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.