Certified Nuclear Medicine Technology Credential
- Imaging Procedures, Patient Care and Administrative Procedures (4 credits, upper division level)
- Non-imaging In-vivo Procedures and Nuclear Medicine In-vivo Procedures (4 credits, upper division level)
- Physical Science and Radiation Biology, Safety and Protection (4 credits, upper division level)
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Therapeutic Uses of Radionuclide (4 credits, upper division level)
May 1997 through June 2005
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.