Occupational Health Nurse Specialist Credential
- Curriculum Development (2 credits, upper division level)
- Health Care Management (3 credits, upper division level)
- Health/Safety in Workplace (5 credits, upper division level)
- Research in Occupational Health (2 credits, upper division level)
November 1989 through January 1995
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.