- Anatomy and Physiology of the Eye (1 credit, lower division level)
- Introduction to Ophthalmic Dispensing (3 credits, lower division level)
- Ophthalmic Dispensing I (3 credits, lower division level)
- Ophthalmic Materials I (3 credits, lower division level)
- Ophthalmic Materials II (1 credit, upper division level)
- Principles of Optics I (1 credit, lower division level)
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.