Project Management Professional (PMP) Credential
- MGT 460: Fundamentals of Project Management (3 credits, upper division level)
- MGT 462: Effective Project Management (3 credits, upper division level)
- MGT 464: Mastering Project Management (3 credits, upper division level)
January 2008 through May 2021
About the Credential
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is considered the gold standard of project management certification by the issuing agency Project Management Institute (PMI). The PMP recognizes specific project management competencies performed in a project manager role. The purpose of acquiring the PMP credential is to enhance and distinguish the holder’s qualifications in the job market and facilitate moving ahead more quickly. The credential also serves as a recruiting tool for recruiters seeking talent with specific skills and experience.
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.