Registered Nurse License
- Anatomy & Physiology (8 credits, lower division level)
- Behavioral Science (9 credits, lower division level)
- Biology (3 credits, lower level) (3 credits, upper division level)
- Chemistry (4 credits, lower division level)
- Nursing Fundamentals and Practice (18 credits, lower division level)
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.