Respiratory Technician Credential
- Cardiopulmonary Anatomy and Physiology (3 credits, lower division level)
- Pharmacology (2 credits, lower division level)
- Respiratory Care Fundamentals and Practice (18 credits, lower division level)
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.